The appellant submitted Second Appeal dt. 30.03.2022 to MIC stating that he was denied information by the respondent with regard to the funds received from the Government of India from 2015 – 2021 for Dr. Ambedkar Medical Aid Scheme, Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi Scheme, Health Minister’s Cancer Patient Fund and Financial Assistance Scheme for poor patients suffering from rare diseases. Hearing was held on 18.04.2022 (Monday). After the hearing both the parties, the Commission decided that the SPIO & Deputy Secretary, H&FW department shall furnish all the requested information maintained by the office of the Medical Superintendent, Civil Hospital, Aizawl, free of cost, to the appellant latest by 09.05.2022 (Monday).
Pu Rothuama Sailo Vs. SPIO, H&FW department
Department Updates Title
- Vanlalruata, Tuikual 'S' Vs SPIO & Superintending Engineer (P), E-in-C, Public Works Department
- Lalchawiliani, Ramhlun 'N' Vs SPIO & Assistant Survey Officer, Land Revenue & Settlement Department, Aizawl District
- Jacob Khiangte Vs SPIO & Deputy Secretary, General Administration Department
- K.C. Lalthansanga Vs. SPIO & Jt. Director, Higher & Technical Education Department
- A.C. Zonunmawia Vs SPIO, DLAO, Aizawl (Hearing No. 2)