The Complainant submitted Complaint dt. 09.06.2022 to MIC stating that the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Siaha collected high fees for photocopying charge which is against Rule 4(a) of the Mizoram RTI Rules, 2010. Hearing was held on 22.08.2022 (Monday). The Deputy Commissioner, Siaha attended the hearing and apologized for the excess fee charged by his office. Since the excess amount charged had already been refunded by the Deputy Commissioner’s office, and corrective steps and measures had been taken by the Deputy Commissioner, the Commission decided that the matter be considered as closed.
Pu Vanlalsiama Pachuau, Advocate Vs. Deputy Commissioner, Siaha District.
Department Updates Title
- Chief Information Commissioner as Chief Guest at Government Aizawl West College
- R.H. Lalherliana, Kawnpui Vs SPIO, DC Office, Kolasib
- Pi Saronpari, Lawngtlai Vs SPIO, DC Office, Lawngtlai
- DD Mizoram Channel-ah Chief Information Commissioner biangbiakna
- Right to Information (RTI) Week, 2022